Four Seasons Resort Maui and Wally’s invite you to join us for a one-of-a-kind wine and food weekend featuring world-class vintners, master sommeliers, and top chefs at the Four Seasons Maui Wailea this March 1-3, 2019. The Four Seasons Maui Wine & Food Classic promises to deliver a weekend of events unlike any other!
“Wine and food lovers from around the world will be joined together with winery owners, winemakers, and winery dignitaries to spend three days eating, drinking, and sharing paradise at Four Seasons Resort Maui, which has become one of the world’s leading wine destinations,”
Christian Navarro- Wally’s President & Principal
All-star producers include Dom Perignon, Krug, Louis Roederer, Billecart-Salmon, Chateau Cos d’Estournel, Colgin, Harlan Estate, Biondi Santi, Pio Cesare, Maison Louis Jadot, Maison Joseph Drouhin, Peter Michael, Williams Selyem, Kistler and many more. Acclaimed spirit producers Louis XIII Cognac and Casa Dragones Tequila will also join us for the weekend. See below for a full list of participating producers.
Experience the entire schedule with all-inclusive tickets for two to all events and four nights in luxury room accommodations by reserving a Wine & Food Classic Package. Tickets are selling quickly and we encourage reserving as soon as possible.
WINE & FOOD CLASSIC PACKAGES START AT $6,194.00 AND INCLUDE:
• Four night luxury room accommodations for two
• Two tickets to a Masterclass (see below for options)
• Two tickets to an Elite Wine Dinner (see below for options)
• Two tickets to the Glassology Experience
• Two tickets to the 200th Anniversary Celebration with Champagne Billecart-Salmon
• Two tickets to the Oceanfront Gala
• Two tickets to Brunch and Bubbles
Tickets are selling out quickly, to purchase a package offer please contact the resort at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-874-8000
(Details are subject to change.)
Friday, March 1, 6PM-7PM
Wine tastings with winemakers, winery owners, and winery dignitaries featuring rare vintages, lively discussion moderated by sommeliers, and sunset views. Guests choose from one of the following:
• Brunello Di Montalcino Legend Biondi Santi with Tancredi Biondi Santi
• Napa Valley Superstars: The Mascot, Realm, Dana Estates, Sinegal Estate and Opus One
• Louis Roederer Champagne & Roederer Estate: France vs. California
• A Discovery of Pinot Noir featuring Williams Selyem, Kistler, Peter Michael, Joseph Drouhin, and Maison Louis Jadot
• Louis XIII Cognac
Elite Wine Dinners
Friday, March 1, 7PM
Intimate under-the-stars dinners feature one of the top wineries in the world and a visiting celebrity chef. Following dinner, guests will enjoy access to an exclusive After Party at the resort’s famed Serenity Pool featuring spectacular desserts by Four Seasons Maui Executive Pastry Chef Bruce Trouyet and Casa Dragones Tequila after-dinner cocktails crafted by the Resort’s Master Mixologist, Ben Yabrow. Guests choose from one of the following:
• Colgin Dinner featuring Chef Jennifer Carroll, hosted by Colgin owners Ann Colgin and Joe Wender
• Harlan Estate Dinner featuring Chef Jason Fox, hosted by Harlan Estate director Don Weaver
• Pio Cesare Dinner featuring Chef Jason McLeod, hosted by Pio Cesare seventh-generation winemaker Pio Boffa
• Marciano Estate Dinner featuring Chef Ryan Kluver, hosted by Marciano Estate owner Maurice Marciano and winemaker Morgan Maureze
• Chateau Cos d’Estournel Dinner featuring Chef Peleg Miron, hosted by Chateau Cos d’Estournel brand director Etienne Nantes
Saturday, March 2, 1PM-2PM
Resort Manager Martin Dell conducts a Riedel-certified glass tasting experience, leading guests through a hands-on experience where they discover how glass shape, density and size effects taste.
200th Anniversary Celebration with Champagne Billecart-Salmon
Saturday, March 2, 4PM-5PM
Guests will enjoy eight cuvees, including rare vintages, at family-owned champagne house Billecart-Salmon’s 200th anniversary set in the Resort’s palatial Presidential Maile Suite.
Saturday, March 2, 5PM-8PM
Twenty-seven world-renowned wine producers, Casa Dragones luxury artisanal tequila, and innovative fresh local cuisine from Executive Chef Craig Dryhurst and all celebrity guest chefs will delight guests at the grand tasting event set on the Resort’s stunning Ocean Front Lawn. Guests will mix and mingle with visiting vintners and master sommeliers, as well as the Resort’s robust staff of over 20 sommeliers.
Brunch & Bubbles
Sunday, March 3, 10AM-12PM
The weekend concludes with a lavish brunch featuring the best Champagne houses in the world and Italy’s top Prosecco producer, Bisol. Champagne producers include Dom Perignon, Krug, Moet & Chandon, Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot, Taittinger, and Billecart-Salmon.