At Wally’s, we’re compelled by our passion to pursue excellence in all things fine wine, spirits, and cuisine. We invite you and your loved ones to join us so we may
toast together to life’s most passionate moments.
President & Principal, Wally's Wine & Spirits
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Place an Order?
You can place an order with us two ways:
1. Shop by browsing through our website. 2. Add merchandise to your shopping cart by clicking on the 'add to bag' near the desired item.
3. Review the items in your shopping cart. You can remove, delete or update your shopping cart by clicking on either 'remove', 'delete' or 'update'.
4. To continue shopping click on 'continue'. Please be aware that another customer can still purchase items in your shopping basket until you checkout.
5. Proceed to checkout by clicking on 'checkout' and follow the instructions.
ORDERING OVER THE PHONE
1. Contact us at (310) 475-0606 Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 7:30pm or Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm PST and our Customer Service Department will be more than happy to assist you in placing an order.
*Orders shall be accepted at our sole discretion but will normally be accepted if the goods that you order are available and your credit card is authorized for the transaction. We will contact you if there are any problems with your order. Prices quoted to you are the prices set at the time.
**All web orders need up to 3 business days to process. If you need your order expedited, please contact customer service.
***We will send you an email confirmation of your order.
****Please note your purchase from Wally's Wine and Spirits will show on your transaction history as Southwest Wine and Spirits.
*****Original packaging not guaranteed. If you would like to request original packaging please contact customer service.
How Do I Place an order for multiple recipients?
Add all items to your cart then select "view cart" from the shopping bag drop down menu. Once in your cart select "checkout with multiple shipments." Fill in the quantity and address for each recipient then click "update qty and addresses."
Do you accept international orders?
At the moment we do not accept orders to internationally via our website. For international shipments, please contact customer service to place your order.
How can I check the status of my order?
You can track your order three ways:
1. You can track your order by logging into your customer account on our website. You can view your order history and track each individual order you have placed.
2. You can also use your tracking number to visit www.fedex.com to get the most up-to-date information on your order.
3. You can contact our Customer Service department at (310) 475-0606 Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 7:30pm or Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm PST who will be more than happy to provide you with details on your latest order.
When will my Will Call order be ready?
All web orders need 1-3 business days for processing. When your order is ready for pick-up you will receive an email.
*Please note All orders requested for Will Call will be held for 30 days from the date of purchase. Orders not picked up within 30 days of the date of purchase will be canceled, refunded, and returned to stock with a restocking fee of 20% of the total purchase. All will call orders require a 1-3 day processing period. All Will Call orders require a valid photo ID to be presented at pickup.
Do you charge Tax on web orders?
Orders that will be picked up or shipped within California are subject to California State and local sales tax.
Orders shipping to New Hampshire are subject to that state's sales tax of 8%, and orders to North Dakota are subject to a state tax of $2.50/gallon of spirits and $.50/gallon of wine. Orders shipping to any other location will not be subject to tax.
What if it becomes too hot or too cold to ship my order?
Safe delivery of your order is of great importance to Wally's. During periods of extreme heat or cold, Wally's may delay at its discretion shipment of a package to prevent heat damage or freezing. If we feel it is necessary to put a weather hold on your order, you will be notified via email. If you wish to expedite shipping, you can contact customer service for your shipping options.
Can I make a reservation at your Beverly Hills location?
At this time Wally's Beverly Hills does not accept reservations. For large parties or information on our private dining room please contact email@example.com?
I received a Wally's Gift Card. Where can I redeem it?
Gift cards are redeemable in-person at both our Westwood and Beverly Hills locations.
When are you open?
For Beverly Hills hours please click here.
For Westwood hours please click here.